Do you want a uniquely designed English garden or a beautiful pond with captivating man-made waterfalls? Does a Victorian-inspired private retreat make you excited? All these can be achieved if you hire people who are well-experienced in landscape design.
At Innovation Landscape, Inc., we create outstanding landscape designs based on our clients’ specifications. We have designed some of the state’s most awesome landscapes, hence making us a trusted company in the region. Our crews have maintained excellence in designing commercial, residential, and even public landscapes. We have served numerous clients in Plainfield, Joliet, Aurora, Naperville, Orland Park, Wheaton, Plano, Tinley Park, Oswego, and Chicago, IL. Our landscape design service is reasonably priced, so you’ll definitely get the best value for your hard-earned money. Please call us soon.
Having in-depth knowledge of different types of landscapes and their specific design requirements is critical to achieving a great landscape design. For example, your designer may focus more on the aesthetic aspects of a residential landscape while highlight the good image of the company when designing commercial landscapes. On the other hand, public landscapes are more on functionality since most of them are also used as playgrounds or event venues. Your landscape designer should know these differences in order to properly render the right design and include appropriate elements.
There are countless landscaping ideas that we can adopt to make the design plan more appealing, functional, and unique. We can add flower gardens and shrubs to the lawn area, a patio or deck for additional outdoor living space, and retaining walls to create tiered flower gardens and prevent soil erosion. We can also include handsome ponds with waterfalls or an infinity pool if so desired by the property owners. There is no limit to what we can do or include in the design plan.
There are usual landscaping elements that should be included in the landscape design plan. At Innovation Landscape, Inc., we highly recommend these features when working on a design project:
- Softscapes. Perennials, annuals, shrubs, and groundcovers are must-haves in landscape design plans. They add a relaxing effect and can make the outdoor cooler, especially during summer.
- Hardscapes. Hardscape elements, such as decks, pathways, patios, and outdoor kitchens, make landscapes functional and attractive.
- Water and fire features. Pools, ponds, waterfalls, fire pits, and fireplaces provide a great contrast and should be included in any landscape design whenever possible.
- Wood elements. Pergolas, wooden planters, and other decorative wood elements add earthy, natural appeal to any landscape, which is why they are preferred by many clients.
- Shade structures. Patio covers, pergolas, and gazebos can make any landscape more appealing to occupants since they offer great protection against the sun.
You may choose from several stunning garden design options, such as English-style gardens, water gardens, rock gardens, and pocket gardens. Any of these options will make your landscape stunning but only if you hire experienced landscapers like us. We guarantee you a standout design plan that will capture everything that you wish to see in a garden. No idea is too simple or too challenging for us – we will entertain it just the same.
You may call us at (815) 557-0473 if you wish to learn more about our landscape design services. We hope to serve you soon.